Acne is one of the most common skin conditions affecting not only teenagers but also men and women from every age group. It is an inflammatory and chronic condition that triggers pimples and spots on the face, back, shoulders, neck, chest, and arms.
It typically occurs when your hair follicles get clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Our oil glands release an oily fluid called sebum which is responsible for carrying the dead skin cells through the hair follicles to the skin surface.
Treatment for acne depends on several factors, most important being the severity of the acne. A dermatologist can help you to
- Control your existing acne
- Avoid scarring and further damage to the skin
- Make your acne scars less noticeable
- Prescribe medications to control sebum production
What is your acne trying to tell you?
Types of Acne
ACNE TREATMENT AT INFLUENNZ
At Influennz, our expert dermatologists trained from AIIMS design personalized solutions with synergistic combinations of medication and services.
While medications given by our panel of experts take care of the root cause of acne, the services offer rapid relief from acne and acne scars to give you smoother looking skin you’ve always dreamed of.
Services offered -
- ACNE RESCUE THERAPY – Acne rescue therapy combines the exfoliating properties of AHAs and BHAs to unclog your pores and minimise comedone formation. The comedones are then extracted manually to stop the formation of papules and pustules. The procedure is done with a spirulina modeling mask containing tea tree oil and other comedolytic ingredients.
- CARBON PEEL – Carbon Laser Facial is a revolutionary, non-invasive, painless procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of damaged skin due to acne, pollution, and collagen loss. It gently takes out the top layer of the skin and leaves glowing skin with a rejuvenated complexion. It is also popular by the names – Hollywood Peel, China Doll Laser Facial, or Charcoal Black Doll Facial. It helps to even out skin tone, reduce pigmentation, acne scars, and fine lines.
- IPL THERAPY – Influennz Clinic feels absolutely proud to introduce first of its kind therapy, the IPL THERAPY is a light-based treatment that can work wonders for your skin. With different wavelengths attached to this treatment, it can not only improve acne but can also reduce post-acne redness, sun-damaged skin, fine lines, and wrinkles leaving your skin youthful and radiant as ever.
- DERMAPEN4 – We use the latest Dermapen4 to perform the microneedling treatment. It glides over the skin to create millions of fine and vertical sectional channels to carry the topical nutrients to the surface of the skin. As compared to other pens, the Dermapen4 is 104% faster and carries up to 80% more topical nutrients.
During the process, the skin produces more collagen to heal the small wounds from the pricking of the needle. This results in a smooth appearance of the skin and covers up scars, fine lines, and wrinkles after the process.
Pre & Post Treatment Care
As Influennz, we thoroughly understand the skin type and skin concerns of our patients before moving ahead with any treatment. After the consultation and some tests, our expert dermatologists suggest the perfect plan of action for you.
Since the treatment is tolerable for most skin types, the after care is simple and easy to follow. Unless the skin is excessively dry, a routine non-comedogenic moisturiser in combination with sunscreen when outdoors is more than sufficient.