Are you intimidated by models in their beachy avatar, smooth polished skin and searching for body polishing in Delhi? Although there might be several skincare treatments they might go through, one common thing that most of them would swear by is this skincare treatment.
Body Polishing at Influennz
Skin Polishing at Influennz
Sun exposure, dry skin, uneven skin tone, and dryness are common these days. Say hello to soft and rejuvenated skin with the best body polishing in Delhi at Influennz. Since it’s versatile, it can be done on the face, back, arms, and other body parts.
How It Works
Body polishing has numerous benefits for your skin, including:
- Exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin cells
- Unclogging to prepare for a body treatment
- Promoting cell regeneration to encourage healthy skin
- Moisturizing and hydrating dry skin
- Promoting blood flow with an invigorating exfoliation
- Reduces pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hydrates skin
How is it different from a body scrub?
Both body polish and scrub are quite similar. Both exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells. However, body scrubs are done in a salon with a scrub paste. Body polishing removes dead skins and nourishes them as well. It is done via a microdermabrasion machine. It creates a vacuum between the skin and abrades and exfoliates the skin surface using aluminium oxide crystals. Compared to a body scrub, body polishing is a more standardised procedure and it results in even removal of dead layers all across the body, even at the areas with thick elbows and knees.
We offer a variety of body polishing treatments for body polishing in Delhi to choose from, including:
- Anti-cellulite polish, which uses invigorating ingredients to help improve circulation
- The “glow-enhancing” polish, which uses certain body peel to leave the body feeling soft and nourished
- Tan-optimizing polish, which combines laser toning with microdermabrasion, especially for areas with a deep tan and uneven pigmentation.
Precautions to be taken after body polishing
- It’s important to not overdo body polishing. Using a body polish too often can over-exfoliate your skin, leading to irritation or redness.
- Keep in mind that you should skip polishing or exfoliation if you have open sores, cuts, or sunburns. You can resume your usual schedule once your skin has been healed.
- Anyone with sensitive, sunburnt skin should refrain from getting a body polishing treatment as any harsh, rough or vigorous skin may tend to damage the skin.
- Make sure to inform your doctor about any allergic reactions that you may have.
- Look out for any reaction that you may have from our body polishing treatments.
- Make sure to compulsorily use sunscreen after the treatments.
- Refrain from using soap bars after the treatment as soap makes the skin dry thus removing all the moisturizing effect.
- Body polishing does not involve the face. Make sure it is avoided during the treatment.
- Make sure to take one week gap between the treatment and any event you want to attend.
Body Polishing in Delhi Pre & Post Treatment care
There may be redness and rashes which will eventually subside in 1-2 days. Patients are usually recommended to stay away from direct sunlight or always apply SPF 30+. All chemical creams and products should be avoided for one week.