HOW IS THE PROCEDURE DONE?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Therapy is a 3 step medical treatment involving – drawing a person’s blood, processing the blood, and then injecting it to the scalp. The treatment is used for Androgenetic Alopecia – a common condition that causes the hair follicles to shrink. In males, the situation is referred to as Male Pattern Baldness.
The following steps are an example of a common approach to PRP injections for hair loss:
- A medical professional draws blood from a vein in the arm.
- The blood sample is placed in a centrifuge.
- The blood components are separated in the centrifuge.
- Platelet-rich plasma is extracted using a syringe.
- A doctor injects the plasma into the targeted areas of the patient’s scalp.
- One session takes about an hour and you may require several sessions.
- A person can return to their regular activities after the procedure.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HAIR PRP TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT INFLUENNZ
BASIC HAIR PRP: The method utilises 10 to 20 ml of your blood using sodium citrate vials which are then centrifuged in the centrifugation machine.
BOOSTER PRP: The method is specially designed at Influennz and utilises the Double Spin Method of PRP preparation which gives concentrated plasma that is rich in nutrients, growth factors, and platelets.
ADVANCED PRP: The method is the most premium of all the kinds of PRP treatments available all across India. It utilises growth factor concentrate which is delivered using specialised PRP kits.
ADVANTAGES OF ADVANCED PRP OVER OTHER FORMS OF HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS
- Less number of sessions required.
- Quicker results guaranteed!
- Advanced PRP is a standardised worldwide procedure that uses growth factor concentrate kits. The procedure delivers highly concentrated plasma every time.
- Platelets concentration in Advanced PRP is 10-25 times greater than normal platelets count resulting in better results.
WHY CHOOSE ADVANCED PRP AT INFLUENNZ
- The treatment is comprehensive with prior consultation with an AIIMS trained expert and comprises of PRP treatment along with medical treatment. At Influennz, the best hair PRP in Delhi, we ensure sustainable long term results and no monthly maintenance based on our decades of experience.
- By following a proper technique of PRP preparation, we ensure the PRP procurement and execution is completely scientific. For PRP to actually work, the concentration of platelets should be 10-25 times the normal concentration of platelets.
- It is important to keep your expectations real! Consider PRP to act like fertilizer for your scalp. It increases the thickness of individual hair strands improving the hair volume; but it can’t regrow new hair. At Influennz, the results are properly explained to every individual client before the start of the treatment.
- You can expect to see changes in hair fall within the first 2 sessions of monthly PRP treatment. Volume is improved after 4 to 5 sessions which are done one month apart. The frontal part of the scalp responds quicker as compared to the crown area.
- We ensure painless PRP at Influennz with complete anesthesia during the process with a combination of numbing cream, lignocaine injection, and anesthesia spray making the process completely comfortable and painless.