Some Common Myths About Skin Whitening Treatment
Modern and trending aesthetic treatments are getting the go-to options for the masses.
In the same way, if you ask people out there, the secret to their glowing skin is.
You will be getting a myriad of different answers that you won’t be able to figure out which one to opt for and which one you can skip from your skincare routine.
Whether surgical or non-surgical or other skincare potions or masks, the various treatments conspire to provide the best glow and tone to your skin.
A stroll down the aesthetic and cosmetic treatments will make you understand that everyone seeking out beauty trends or skincare trends are on the quest that can make their skin fairer, glowing, and hydrated, and the list never ends.
You may find that many dark patches, dull skin, uneven tone, and other age spots can make you stay away from the opportunity to look flawless with a radiant skin glow.
Skin whitening treatment in Delhi is known to provide your skin with the results they promise to do, getting your skin at its best by pampering it with ideal hydration and exfoliating it to the best.
But we all have different skin types, and which treatment is doing wonders on your skin can show different results on your friend’s skin. The most common reason why myths come up is this only.
In this blog, we have whittled down the most common myths about skin toning treatment that make people pull back from keeping this treatment in their skincare regime.
So what’s the wait for? Let’s get started and bust the myths about skin whitening.
1. Myth: Skin Whitening Treatment is Similar to Skin Bleaching.
- People’s most common misconception is that bleaching is the same as skin whitening. Bleaching can fade the colour of your facial hair, whereas skin whitening treatment is an advanced treatment with various treatments included and can target skin problems and treat them at a deeper level. Professional dermatologist Dr Geetika Srivastava carries out the best skin whitening treatment in Delhi at Influennz skin & hair clinic to target uneven skin tone and restore your youthful glow. Skin whitening is more effective and safer than traditional bleaching.
2. Myth: Lasers Used in Skin Whitening Procedures Can Damage Skin & Cause Burns
- All skin whitening or other aesthetic treatments are performed under the guidance of an expert dermatologist from the lasers that are already tested, FDA approved and are the safest. If you are still in doubt, you can get a consultation and ask the dermatologist that can perform a patch test for you before the procedure begins. Also, keep in mind that the best skin specialist in south Delhi, Dr Geetika Srivastava, is there to take care of your skin and suggest you the best.
3. Myth: Natural & Topical Creams are Safer and More Effective Than This Skin Toning Treatment.
- Well, it is quite the opposite. Topical creams can target skin issues but not the major skin problems that are the reason for your dull and uneven skin tone, such as pigmentation. The concentration of active ingredients in topical creams is not defined sometimes, and it can also cause other reactions, whereas lasers don’t show that type of side effect.
4. Myth: This Treatment is Only Suitable For People with a Dark Complexion.
- People with different skin tones can opt for this treatment to get a flawless, clearer skin tone. It is not limited to people with a dark complexion. This treatment comes with other hidden benefits, like treating your pigmentation spots, evening out your skin tone, reducing your age spots, and giving your skin the right hydration. White-skinned people can also opt for this treatment to attain the best results.
5. Myth: A skin Whitening Treatment in Delhi Can Leave You With Other Side Effects
- That is not true at all. Before starting the treatment, a dermatologist will examine your skin type, followed by checking your previous skin history properly and then suggest whether you should go for the treatment or not. In rare cases, you may notice some mild redness on your face, which will fade within 2 to 3 hours of the treatment.
6. Myth: Chemical Peels in This Treatment Can Make Your Skin “Peel Off.”
- It is not that they are being named as chemical peels, so they’ll peel off your skin. That’s not true. During the procedure, a chemical solution is applied by an expert dermatologist, and it works by dissolving the topmost layer of your skin with dead cells. It will lead to minimal scarring and the skin to heal and cause new tissues to emerge.
7. Myth: Microdermabrasion, a Popular Skin Whitening Treatment, Can be Painful
- As it sounds like the best myth, it is wrong. Microdermabrasion treatment is a non-invasive treatment that targets your outermost skin layer. The equipment used can feel like a vacuum which is not painful.
As there are too many treatments to target your skin problems, Skin whitening treatment in Delhi is one such treatment. So you’ll find several myths that come along. If these myths keep you away from turning to such treatments, you can get a consultation at Influennz, where you can get the best advice from the renowned dermatologist in town and then go with these skin whitening treatments.